Tank Bulletproof Helmet TOR-BT (predevelopment)
This Helmet is intended for individual protection of the head of the members of the crew of the tank and other armored vehicles from the defeat by the bullets of short-range small arms, shell fragments, mines and hand grenades, steel arms.
Provides communication between crew members, combat vehicles, units and command through regular communication devices of the armored vehicles during combat missions.
- Class 1A (Stechkin APS) according to ISTU (Industry standards of Ukraine) 78-41-004-97
- NIJ STD 0106.01 Level IIIA
- NATO STANAG 2920 standard is at level V50=695,2 m/s (FSP=1,102 g)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (without active headphones system)
*М size is beign developed at the moment
The helmet has a modular design and consists of an aramid ballistic shell, a polyurethane liner and a system of active headphones with a headset.
Total weight of the helmet with ballistic shell and headphones does not exceed 1800 g.
- bulletproof shell with Velcro elements;
- removable headphones with a headset;
- textile case with an universal attachments to the shell;
- liner with a damper pads set;
- transportation bag;
- product list
Available in the next colors (the color of the helmet shell):
Coyote Tan, Coyote Brown, Foliage Green, OD Green, Black
Other colors are available by additional agreement with the customer