Bulletproof helmet ТОR
It is intended for individual protection of the military and law-enforcement employees from traumas and wounds, and for installing special equipment.
Provides the head protection at falling or hitting, under impact of an explosive wave, small fragments and ricochets, under a hit of pistol bullets and other small-arms bullets spent.
- Class 1A (Stechkin APS) according to ISTU (Industry standards of Ukraine) 78-41-004-97
- NIJ STD 0106.01 Level IIIA
- NATO STANAG 2920 standard is at level V50=695,2 m/s (FSP=1,102 g)
- Material of the helmet armor shell (aramid fiber) ensures the product operation for all climate conditions considering the influence of precipitation.
- There are waterproof and fire-resistant layers on the outer side of the helmet shell (under the paint).
- There is anti-glare coating above the paint on the outer side of the helmet shell.
- Design of the retention and shock-absorbing system contributes to head passive ventilation.
- Compatible with ballistic masks, tactical and correcting glasses, night vision gears, active headphones, various radio headsets, gas mask and respirators.
- Operating temperature: from minus 40 to plus 40 degrees Celsius.
- Helmet sizes are tuned by adjusting the retention system and the internal location of damper pads.
Basic equipment set:
- helmet armor shell;
- DISK 4-point retention system system;
- KRONA liner kit with damper pads set;
- product list.
At the request of the customer a helmet can be equipped with additional accessories:
- transportation bag;
- NVG mount (type 1 – standard, type 1 – new);
- textile camouflage cover;
- side railings (set of 2 ocs) to attach communication devices, tactical lights, etc.
Additional design solutions:
- system of attaching the suspension system to the helmet shell without bolts and screws;
- “Hybrid” type of the helmet shell – a combination of aramid fiber with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW PE), is used to increasing the class of protection, including class 2.
Available in the next colors (the color of the helmet shell):
Coyote Tan, Coyote Brown, Foliage Green, OD Green, Black