Bulletproof helmet ТОR-D High Cut
TOR-D is the light version of ballistic helmet TOR. Helmet form with special side cutouts provides additional facilities for using active headphones and radio headset.
It is intended for individual protection of the soldiers of airborne forces and special divisions from traumas and wounds, and for installing special equipment.
Provides the head protection at falling or hitting, under impact of an explosive wave, small fragments and ricochets, under a hit of pistol bullets and other small-arms bullets spent.
- Class 1A (Stechkin APS) according to ISTU (Industry standards of Ukraine) 78-41-004-97
- NIJ STD 0106.01 Level IIIA
- NATO STANAG 2920 standard is at level V50=695,2 m/s (FSP=1,102 g)
- Material of the helmet armor shell (aramid fiber) ensures the product operation for all climate conditions considering the influence of precipitation.
- There are waterproof and fire-resistant layers on the outer side of the helmet shell (under the paint).
- There is anti-glare coating above the paint on the outer side of the helmet shell.
- Design of the retention and shock-absorbing system contributes to a head passive ventilation.
- Compatible with ballistic masks, tactical and correcting glasses, night vision gears, active headphones, various radio headsets, gas mask and respirators.
- Helmet sizes are tuned by adjusting the retention system and the internal location of damper pads.
Basic equipment set:
- helmet armor shell;
- NVG mount (type 1, standard);
- DISK 4-point retention system;
- KRONA liner kit with damper pads set (amortization system);
- side railings (set of 2 pcs) to attach communication devices, tactical lights, etc.
- product list.
At the request of the customer a helmet can be equipped with additional accessories:
- Velcro elements on the shell (2 types);
- textile camouflage cover;
- airborne cover:
- textile transportation bag;
- new NVG mount (type 2, with aluminum insert and rubber pads)
Additional design solutions:
“Hybrid” type of the helmet shell – a combination of aramid fiber with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW PE), is used to increasing the class of protection, including class 2.
Available in the next colors (the color of the helmet shell):
Coyote Tan, Coyote Brown, Foliage Green, OD Green, Black
Other colors are available by additional agreement with the customer