Tactical carbon helmet ТREK
Designed for the protection of the head during falls, blows, parachute jumping, and the impact of small non-ballistic fragments. Good for search and rescue operations, trainings, including trainings on the water. Made of lightweight carbon fiber, which improves its resistant to extreme environmental influences.
Meets the requirements of international standards EN 1385: 1997 and EN 12492: 2002
*М size is beign developed at the moment
- Material of the helmet armor shell (carbon fiber) provides ultra-high durability and light weight, ensures the product operation for all climate conditions considering the influence of precipitation.
- There are waterproof and fire-resistant layers on the outer side of the helmet shell (under the paint).
- There is anti-glare coating above the paint on the outer side of the helmet shell.
- Design of the retention and shock-absorbing system contributes to a head passive ventilation.
- Compatible with ballistic masks, tactical and correcting glasses, night vision gears, active headphones, various radio headsets, gas mask and respirators.
- Helmet sizes are tuned by adjusting the retention system and the internal location of damper pads.
Basic equipment set:
- shell from carbon fiber with Velcro elements;
- NVG mount, type 2 (with aluminium insert and rubber pads);
- 4-point retention system DISK-2;
- liner kit with damper pads set;
- side railings (set of 2 pcs) to attach communication devices, tactical lights, etc.
- textile bag with internal lacing;
- product list.
- textile camouflage cover
Additional design solutions:
The shell of the helmet can be made of polycarbonate or polyamide.
Available in the next colors (the color of the helmet shell):
Coyote Tan, Coyote Brown, Foliage Green, OD Green, Black
Other colors are available for additional agreement with the customer